Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Snow Glad We're Friends Card


Today is new release day over at Spellbinders and part of the release is this, Stampendous FransFormer Snowy Friends Clear Stamp Set


* I colored the snowmen with Prismas Colored Pencils and added Crystal Stickles to the fur on the hats.
* The postage die from the Stampendous Fran's Frames Etched Dies was used to layer the sentiment and it was popped up.


* The snow on the ground was embossed using some chunky white and gold embossing powder. It was heated from underneath so the embossing powder wouldn't blow away.

You'll want to take a look at the full Cool FranFormers Collection to see the three new cute winter sets.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


 

No comments: