Today I'm sharing a card using Witchy Friends from Stampendous for their 31 Days of Halloween.
Stampendous is giving away prizes to people with a U.S. address so be sure to leave a comment here and stop by their Blog for rules, the link is below.
Here's how my card was made;
1. Die cut a white circle and a black scalloped circle using the Build A Wreath Die Set.
2. Stamp Witchy Friends on the white circle, color with colored pencils and glue to black scalloped.
Pop up Witchy Friends using foam squares on a purple panel.
3. Glue a strip of decorative paper down the left side of the purple panel, glue to a larger black panel, then onto a green card.
4. Stamp sentiment from the Little Monsters Perfectly Clear Set onto a black strip of cardstock using VersaMark Ink, then emboss with White Embossing Powder.
5. Glue sentiment to the bottom of the card and add orange rhinestones.
6. Randomly apply black Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card.
Q236 Witchy Friends
SSC1284 Little Monsters Pcs
DCP1007 Build A Wreath
EP020 White Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VM001 VersaMark Ink
Zip Dry Glue
3D Foam Squares-Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Cardstock-White, black, purple, green
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
Prisma Colored Pencils
Black Nuvo Crystal Drops
Follow me, Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.