Welcome to Sneak Peek Week for the new January 2018 Stampendous catalog!! All week the Design Team will be sharing their favorite cards from the catalog. One of my favorites is this card made with the cute Sloth Swing stamp, I laugh every time I see him. He's layered on a stenciled background, it's so easy to make and has a jungle feel.
Here's how I made my card.
1. Stamp Sloth Swing on a white die cut circle with black ink and color with pencils. Set aside.
2. Stencil Small Fern Frond with green inks on a white panel.
3. Glue stenciled panel to a larger green panel and glue to a green card.
4. Layer image to green and black die cut circles and glue to card.
5. Stamp sentiment on bottom left with black ink.
Q234 Sloth Swing
SSC1269 Frog Yoga Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
DWLM2006 Small Fern Frond Metal Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Distress Inks- Twisted Citron, Pine Needles
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This