Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Believe-Fall Card








Die-cut decorative paper from the Harvest Time 6 x 6 paper pad using the Nested Deckle Rectangle Dies.
Layer this on top of a rust-colored panel that was die-cut using the Nested Deckle Rectangle Die set and glue it to a white card.
Die-cut burlap paper and white cardstock with the Holiday Tags Die.
Stamp the white tag with Caramel Color Fuse Ink using one of the ink splatter stamps from the Watercolor Splatter clear stamp set and sponge the edges with Caramel ink.
Glue the white tag on top of the burlap tag so that you can see the burlap tag underneath and pop it up on the card diagonally.
Die-cut leaves using the Leaf Trio Die from green and goldenrod colored cardstock and sponge the edges with Basil and Caramel Color Fuse Inks.
Glue these leaves to the white tag.
Die-cut Believe Word with Shadow Die from golden rod and black cardstock.
Glue the two together and pop it up on the tag.
Add green ribbon to the top of the tag.



Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online store.
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.




No comments: