This week Stampendous is playing with adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and there will be prizes! You can sign up to win HERE as long as you have a U.S. address. Here's how my card was made;
2. Die cut a white panel with the Fitted Frames B Set, set inner piece aside.
3. Randomly stamp panel with the opening, with stars and candy canes from the Merry Words Perfectly Clear Set with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
Sponge over the embossed area with red ink and glue the Carrying Candy Canes underneath it. Glue to a white card.
4. Stamp sentiment from the Merry Words Perfectly Clear Set onto a strip white cardstock, using black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
5. Glue strip to the bottom of the card and add a clear rhinestone.
6. Apply a snowflake sticker to the top left of the card.
HMP102 Carrying Candy Canes
SSC1290 Merry Words
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B Set
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Snowflake- Jolee's Boutique
Rhinestone- Studio G
Candied Apple Red Distress Oxide
**You can see what the other Stampendous Design Team members have for you today HERE.
**And the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Design Team HERE.
Follow me, Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.