Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, October 20, 2023

Christmas Cheer


Wish your friends and family a little Christmas Cheer this holiday season with a cup of cocoa or hot toddy.
I used the Merry Mugs Die Set
and the Fran's Frames Dies both of these sets are from Spellbinders

I've had these red and black buffalo plaid note cards for a while and thought it would make a pretty background for my cup of cocoa. That's how I came up with this color combo, and I think I'll make more experimenting with different colors.
The white paper is white glitter paper from PrintWorks Specialty Paper (available on Amazon) so it has a lot of sparkle for the holidays.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.



 

No comments: