Yes, the Stampendous team are breaking out their sanding blocks once again as they get to the Core of their creativity with wonderful Core'dinations' cardstock. Three days of awesomeness, and yes, there will be 3 prize packs. Check the Stampendous blog for all the details.
I used Core'dinations paper from The Chocolate Box Colletion which inspired me to make a card using country colors. Here is how my card was made;
1. Using the Snowflake Die Set, cut snow flakes from Core'dinations paper from The Chocolate Box collection.
2. Sprinkle a Spoonful of Snow onto the largest snowflake and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
3. Using the Jumbo Snowflake Trio, stamp snowflake onto one of the die cuts with Versamark ink and emboss with white embossing powder and add a blue rhinestone in the middle.
4. Dry emboss the paper that the largest snowflake was cut from using Dreamweaver Stencils LJ855 by running it through your die cut machine using the embossing mat. Once it's embossed, sand it to reveal the core color underneath.
5. Glue this piece onto a light blue card and mount snowflakes as shown.
6. Stamp sentiment on light blue paper with Sepia VersaFine ink. Sprinkle corners with Shabby White Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath.
7. Glue pieces to card as shown using 3 in 1 glue from Beacon Adhesive.
Now go to the Stampendous Blog and comment on the other Designers Blogs, the more posts you comment on the higher your chances of winning. Good luck!
Be sure to leave me a comment before moving on the team members that are playing today:
Big news!!! Starting January 2015 one Wednesday a month I will have a "Give Away Wednesday" and I will also start having Tips and Tricks Tuesdays. Don't miss a thing and follow me or become an email subscriber to be notified when new posts are posted! More information coming soon.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!