Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, October 30, 2023

Speedy Recovery Wreath Card


 I have another get well soon card but unlike my last one that was cutesy, this is more sophisticated.

It's made using the Garden Wreath Add-Ons to make the wreath with flowers around the sentiment.

The background was made using the Autumn Serenade 3D Embossing Folder and decorative paper. The 3D Folder creates a beautiful impression and makes for a striking and easy background.


The sentiment was made using the Snowflake Wishes Clear Stamp and Die Set but don't let the name fool you, it has sentiments for all year long.

Spellbinders is currently having a sale! This is a great time to get your crafty friends some gifts or shop for yourself! You can see everything on sale HERE and start saving!!


Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.








No comments: