Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, October 16, 2023

Stenciled Daisies Card


Today I have a bright and cheery card that has glitter to add a little something special. Adding glitter is easy to do with the help of adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Here's how my card was made-

Stencil daisies using the Layered Sunflower Stencil on a white cardstock panel using yellow, brown and green inks.






Place Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8" and 1/4" at the bottom of the panel with the thinner tape on top.


Sprinkle brown ultra fine glitter on the tape, after the liners have been removed and rub with your finger to make sure all of the tape is covered with glitter.


Place tape strips on top of a rust top folding card and adhere the daisy pane on top.


Cut a piece of Adhesive Sheet on rust cardstock. Place Thanks die on top of the Adhesive Sheet and run through your die-cut machine.


Remove the carrier from the top of the Thanks, sprinkle with brown glitter and rub to assure adhesion.


Glue the Thanks to the top left of the card using Dual Tip. 


Random glue orange rhinestones to the card using Dual Tip.




Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.













 

No comments: