Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Get Well Soon House-Mouse Card


 Get those get-well cards ready, cold and flu season is here. My card is made with the House-Mouse Designs, Froggy Throat from Spellbinders.




The image is colored with Prisma Colored Pencil, shadowed with decorative chalk and green ink is sponged around the top and sides. The sentiment plus another is included with the stamp.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: