1. Being the craft hoarder that I am I had the negative of the Leafless Tree I used on my last post, so I used that as a stencil and sponged Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress inks onto a white card. I then out lined the limbs with a glitter Gelly Roll pen to add some pretty shimmer.
2. Then the owl was die cut onto two white squares, the edges were sponged with Antique Linen and glued onto green decorative paper with Zip Dry Glue. to finish the little owl off, brown self adhesive rhinestones were used for the eyes.
3. Thank You was stenciled on the card with White Dreamweaver Stencils Embossing Paste, then sprinkled with Aged Green Embossing Enamel from Stampendous while wet, then heated with a heat gun.
4. Last Christmas I found row of a little white fence at Hobby Lobby and bought 3 packages since they said they only carry it at Christmas. So if you like it start looking for it now, I'm sure they are putting this stuff out already. So with wire cutters, I cut it to size, rubbed Toffee VersaFine on the edges, sprinkled it with Aged Green Embossing Enamel and heated it holding the heat gun up high so too much of the powder wouldn't blow off.
5. The edges of the card was sponged with Antique Linen, the fence was glued on with Fabri Tac by Beacon Adhesives (it dries strong and quickly), and the owls were popped up with foam tape.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Now go see what the other designers have created!
Terri Sproul (GD)
Play along with our monthly challenge and add the link to your project here!