Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Season's Greetings Christmas Card


Season's Greetings card made with the Christmas Wreath Add-Ons from the Beautiful Wreaths Collection from Spellbinders.

I made a frame for the snowman and tree from decorative paper and added a white glitter background to give a snowy look to my card.

The band on the hat and the scarf were die-cut from decorative paper. and yellow Stickles was placed in the center of the poinsettias that were made using two different shades of red with the darker color underneath the lighter red.
You can see the full Beautiful Wreaths Collection by Suzanne Hue and how they all work together.

Spellbinders has so many wonderful Christmas and Holiday Dies, you'll want to see them all.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

 

No comments: