Friday, May 30, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
Thanks for stopping by :)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
We had a beautiful weekend here and it was very hot. My daughters slumber party went great and there wasn't any drama with the girls! They made really cute tie dyed shirts from a kit that we got from Michael's, that kept them busy for a few hours, then they each made and decorated individual cakes, ate dinner and watched movies. My husband is supposed to show me how to put the pictures from my camera onto the computer, when he does that I'll post pictures.
Have a great week!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
1. Stamp small images, by Stampendous, onto pearlized card stock with VersaMark ink, emboss with champagne embossing powder and punch out with a square punch, then layer it onto gold paper.
2. Stamp heart onto cream vellum with beige Brilliance (IRL it has shimmer to it), tear the bottom and tape to a pearlized square card using vellum tape.
3. Stamp sentiment at the bottom with VersaMark ink and emboss with champagne embossing powder.
4. Mount stamped images to card as shown and apply gold corner mount stickers, by Stampendous, to the top corners.
Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. We hosted Mother's Day and had 16 people over, half were my sister-in laws inlaws. We had a nice time but no rest for me. I'm looking forward to this week, the weather will be beautiful here. Starting Wednesday it will be in the 90's which is a huge jump from today which will be about 68, brrrrrrrr! I hope the weather is beautiful where you are and have a great week :)
Friday, May 9, 2008
Well my daughter's birthday was yesterday and she is now 15 and letting me know she will be able to drive in 6 months! Boy is that a scary thought. We better start saving our pennies for car insurance and driving lessons. When I was a teenager (just a few years ago, ha ha) we had driving lessons free through the high school, oh the good old days :)
Have a great weekend and a nice Mother's Day.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
1. Cut the ovals out using a Coluzzle, stamp the flower with Versamark ink and emboss with champagne embossing powder.
2. The background is stamped with a script with latte Adirondack ink, then the edges were stippled with mushroom ink.
3. Using a SU punch, punch the oblong strip out of lavender paper and apply stickers.
4. Tie different colored ribbons to the top and assemble!
Stamps- flower by Stampendous, script by Hero Arts
Inks- latte and mushroom Adirondack, VersaMark
Plus- champagne embossing powder and stickers by Stampendous, misc ribbons, Coluzzle, SU punch
Monday, May 5, 2008
Friday, May 2, 2008
The card is stamped on the left side with a harlequin stamp from Hero Arts with VersaMark ink.
The word stamps are from Stampendous and stamped with black StazOn. The three circle stickers were added for just a little bling :)
Hope you all have a great weekend, we will be going to the airshow tomorrow in Riverside. We are really looking forward to it, since it has been a few years since we have been able to go. It's going to be a really hot day so I'll have to be sure to remember the sunscreen or we will all look like lobsters!