Monday, July 28, 2008
Friday, July 18, 2008
Stamps- PrintWorks, Hero Arts
Ink- VersaMark, Denim Adirondack
Plus- Twinkling H2O's, ribbon, black glitter embossing powder, corner rounder
Paper- whatever I have on hand which is way too much!
Okay, now it's time for family pictures! My son Greg won two tickets to the Orange County fair and to see BB King in concert! So we only had to pay for two tickets and Greg and Paul went to see the concert while Melanie and I shopped the booths then we met up again went the concert was over. We let Greg play a basketball game but told him most people don't win and guess what, he won! That is his prize he is holding and 8 ball basketball, boy was he happy!Now this is Greg in his first set of P.E. clothes, isn't he cute!
Melanie played water polo this summer for the first time and she loves it, there is only one week left and she will be sad when it is over but will try out for the team in winter. Here she is in her water polo suit, the blue at the bottom of the suit is her second suit, they have to wear two in case on is torn off!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Here is a card that was made and scanned before I knew how to get the camera pictures onto the computer. Pictures look so much nicer than scans! To make this card I used a Coluzzle template by Stampendous to cut you the sleeve. Then the right side was stamped with a harlequin stamp by Hero Arts with wisteria ColorBox Chalk ink and green ribbon was glued down the border. On white paper the flower was stamped with permanent black ink and watercolored. The sentiment from Stampendous is stamped on light green paper with the top right corner torn and layered onto black paper. A flower sticker is in the corner.
It's almost midnight, I can't believe I'm still up, it's usually lights out at ten. Thanks for stopping by!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
1. Using a page protector that is open on three sides, open it and place several drops of a lettuce re-inker and open and close the protector several times.
2. Place 2 quarter sheets of glossy paper back to back (so the glossy sides are facing out), inside the protector, close it, rub it and remove the paper. Now you have a great background!
3. Let the paper dry and stamp your image with black Stazon Ink, then color with markers.
4. This was layered onto plum and olive papers, glued to a kraft colored panel with the top corner torn and mounted to a plum card.
5. Stamp the sentiment at the bottom with black StazOn ink.
6. Apply square stickers to the right side.
Ink- lettuce Adirondack, black StazOn
Plus- stickers by Stampendous, markers