Thank yous are always needed after the holidays so I thought I had better get started on those too. I used more glossy paper for this, I love this card but my family isn't so excited about it. Here is how I made it.
1. On a glossy panel 4" x 5 1/4" mask off some of the bottom with torn paper.
2. Brayer with stonewashed Adirondack ink and then sponge all four edges with denim Adirondack ink. Remove mask.
3. Stamp snowflake from Stampendous with black Brilliance and outline portions with a white gel pen.
4. Stamp thankful from Hero Arts at the bottom with black ink and apply snowflake stickers from Stampendous.
5. Then mount it to a folded glossy card.
Wow has this week has been hot so far! Yesterday it was 108 and today it was 104, at least it is starting to cool. I need to wash my car but when I go outside I feel like my skin is going to melt off!
This weekend my daughter and I are going to have a girls weekend with friends and go down to San Diego to go surfing, at least my daughter is, I'm not a fan of swimming in the cold ocean. We will be tent camping and this is only the second time I've slept in a tent, wish me luck!
Hope you all stay cool and have a good weekend.