Last week the Stampendous Design Team were sharing Halloween projects and this week we have Christmas cards to inspire you, it's never too soon to start. My card uses the sweet Hippo Holiday stamp and Merry Words Perfectly Clear Set.
- Stamp Hippo Holiday on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and cut out. Set aside.
- Stamp Believe from the Merry words set on the upper middle of a white cardstock panel with Gamma Green Ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Stamp Believe, repeatedly on the rest of the panel. Glue to a red card.
- Die cut a white circle and a red scalloped circle using the Build A Wreath Die Set, gluing the white circle onto the red scalloped circle. Glue to the card as shown.
- Pop up Hippo Holiday on the white circle using foam squares and apply glitter glue to the fur on his hat.
- Stamp sentiment from the same set as the Believe on a strip of green cardstock with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder. Glue below the Hippo.
- Randomly glue red sequins on the card and you're done!
V340 Hippo Holiday
SSC1290 Merry Words
DCP1007 Build A Wreath Die Set
EP100 White Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VM001 VersaMark Ink
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Brilliance Ink- Lime, Gamma Green
Art Glitter Glue
Cardstock- White, Red, Green
Follow me, Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.