Stampendous is going to Add A Little Dazzle this week and give away 3 prize packages!!!!
and Cutting Dies!
1. Rub an embossing buddy (or baby powder) over blue metal sheet from Add A Little Dazzle and stamp the large snowflake from the Snowflake Trio with VersaMark Ink and emboss with Shabby White Embossing Enamel. The embossing buddy or baby powder prevents the embossing powder from sticking to the areas that are not stamped.
2. Use the Snowflake Die Cut die to cut out the snowflake and also die cut the snowflake from a cereal box.
3. Glue the metal snowflake to the cereal box die cut using Fabri-Tac glue and set aside.
4. Using an embossing folder, emboss snowflakes on a white panel.
5. Glue bling to the bottom of the panel using 3 in 1 glue from Beacon Adhesives, wrap with silver cord and tie on a tag stamped with "snowflake." Color in with a Spectrum Noir markers. Glue to a white card.
6. Pop up snowflake with 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
Stay connected and follow me
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Check out all the terrific projects and leave us your comments! The designers so appreciate when you comment on their blogs. Thanks for hopping with us! Here's who is playing today: