Stampendous is excited about the release of their new April 2017 Catalog products for Summer! There are terrific new stamp images from Fran Seiford, Laurel Burch, Pink Your Life’s Nicoletta Zanella, and House-Mouse Designs Ellen Jareckie!
These stamps are now shipping to wholesale customers who are busily stocking their stores for you and Friday, April 1st you can order these images on the Stampendous website. Remember that Stampendous website orders are shipped to you from a local, independent retailer when they have them in stock.
Here is my sneak peek using Small Sand Piper, Scroll Thinking and the Nautical Anchor Perfectly Clear Set. Be sure to take a look at how the sand look was done, it adds a nice touch of texture.
1. Stamp Small Sand Piper on a white diecut circle, color with watercolor pencils and shadow with Prisma Pencils. Don't forget the sand! Sprinkle the bottom with Golden Sand Embossing Powder and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off. Layer onto a slightly larger kraft color circle.
2. Stamp anchor from the Nautical Anchor Perfectly Clear Set on the left side of a white panel that has been splattered with Tea Dye and Burlap Inks. Color with Prisma Pencils.
3. Stamp the compass rose at the bottom right of the panel with Tea Dye Ink and stamp over it with Scrolled Thinking with black ink.
4. Layer panel onto a Winterlake panel and glue to a craft color card.
5. Pop up Sand Piper with foam tape.
H329 Small Sand Piper
SSC1261 Nautical Anchor Perfectly Clear Set
E284 Scrolled Thinking
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
HT400 Heat Tool
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
My Colors Cardstock- Winter Lake
Kraft Color Cardstock
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
Distress Ink- Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye, Burlap
Be sure to stop the the Stampendous Blog to see what sneak peeks the other Stampendous Designer's are sharing this week! Link is below.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)