Welcome to the Spellbinders and Product
Partners Holiday Blog Hop.
We are so excited to have you join
For the past three days Spellbinders and their
Product Partners have been showcasing projects for the holidays. To view all of
the great projects you’ll want to start at the Spellbinders blog. We are
promoting each day of the blog hop, so we decided to share extra projects from
our designers! You’ll find those here.
Do you feel like there should be…
Prizes? Oh yes, there are plenty of
prizes. Spellbinders has compiled a fantastic giveaway package
for each day consisting of three brand new Spellbinders dies/templates plus
product from that day’s Featured Partners! Details and Official Rules can be
We will also have a a prize package here on
the Stampendous blog, and we bet other Product Partners will be
doing the same.
We will also have a a prize package here on the Stampendous blog, and we bet other Product Partners will be doing the same.
Our prize package each day will be a Jumbo Penguin Duo stamp set and a Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle, PLUS a set of Spellbinders greeting dies! To be eligible to win our Stampendous prize package, you need to comment on our blog that of each Stampendous designer in the list provided below. We’ll pick a winner each day (3) and announce them on Monday, November 24th. Eligible winners are those comments that provide a valid email and indicate a U.S. Mailing address. Here are the Stampendous Official Rules for all contests. So hop around and check them out!!
1. Stamp Santa Mouse on white cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento and color with Prisma colored pencils.
2. Using Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval Bliss, die cut gold paper from the design shown. Then place the same die over the Santa Mouse and lightly trace the inside oval on the paper and cut out with scissors. Doing this will allow you to layer the Santa Mouse onto the gold diecut piece, but don't do that yet!
3. Apply Glossy Accents to the furry part of the hat and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Let sit and shake off excess.
4. Sprinkle on a Spoon Full of Snow below his feet and heat with a heat gun from underneath the paper so the powder doesn't blow away. Now you can layer Santa Mouse to the gold diecut.
5. Layer this to the oval shape one size up and apply red Dot Sparklers to the little ends as shown. Set aside.
6. Diecut on gold paper using the smallest oval. Place the same die on white cardstock, trace the inside of the die with a pencil, cut out and stamp "Joy." Add red Dot Sparklers.
7. Stamp Christmas Background on white cardstock with Lettuce Adirondack ink. Lightly sprinkle with Chunky Gold Depp Impressions Embossing enamel and heat from underneath the paper so it doesn't blow away. Then add more to the upper left and bottom right corners and heat again. Layer this to decorative paper.
8. Mount Joy to card with gold cord and a foam square.
9. Glue Santa Mouse to panel using 3 in 1 Glue from Beacon Adhesives.
10. Glue finished panel onto a gold card.
Now take a look at what the other Stampendous Designers have made.
Big news!!! Starting January 2015 one Wednesday a month I will have a "Give Away Wednesday" and I will also start having Tips and Tricks Tuesdays. Don't miss a thing and follow me or become an email subscriber to be notified when new posts are posted! More information coming soon.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!