Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Sending Some Sparkle Your Way


Sending some sparkle your way! I made this card using the
Build-A-Wreath Etched Dies from the Beautiful Wreaths Collection by Suzanne Hue



To make my card I die-cut the flowers from white cardstock and silver glitter paper. The top flowers were sponged with a light pink ink and all of the pieces were wrapped around a die-cut circle.
The sentiment was made using Snowflake Whishes Clear Stamp & Die Set from Bibi's Snowflake Collection.



Sending was die-cut from silver cardstock and the sentiment was stamped with pink ink on white cardstock and glued to the bottom of Sending.
To finish off the card, a strip of silver cardstock was glued to the left of the card and white paint was splattered on the card.

Be sure to take a look at the Beautiful Wreaths Collection to see all of the sets available that work together.




**Sale Alert**
Spellbinders is having a sale you don't want to miss!! Click HERE and start saving!!!!

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


 

No comments: