1. Stamp Sandcastle Kiddo on white cardstock with black Versafine ink, heat set and color with Staedtler watercolor pencils.
2. Apply Royal Blue Tinsel Poweder from the Blue Encrusted Jewel Kit to her ponytail holders and the shovel and Crystal Micro glitter to the seagulls.
3. Cut image out with a circle Spellbinder die and sponge the edges with Denim Adirondack ink and Sepia Verasfine ink. Layer onto red paper cut from a larger circle.
4. Cut a 1 1/2" of Fran's Sticky Panel and apply to white cardstock. Place two small seashells on the tape and then apply Blue Encrusted Jewels to the tape and heat from the bottom. Cut the strip out.
5. Emboss a kraft card with a circle embossing folder, sponge with Sepia Versafine ink and mount the pieces.
6. Print the sentiment and sunglasses from the Sandy Kiddo's Digital Download and sponge the sentiment and layer. Cut out the sunglasses and color with red watercolor pencils, mount as shown.
Go check out the Stampendous Blog for links to other design team members links and see what they have created for this fun summer theme!