Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Decorative Paper Fold Hello Card


My post today is for all of you fellow paper hoarders!! You can make so many pretty cards quickly with this sketch, it requires double-sided decorative paper, I used a beautiful paper pad from Rubbernecker Stamps along with their dies, you can see the items below.

Here's how my card was made-

Start with double sided decorative paper, I used the Modern Floral Paper Pad from Rubbernecker Stamps (link below), and cut starting at the right side, approximately 1 3/4" towards the center of the paper, you can also experiment with different measurements. Adhere this to a pink card using the E-Z Runner Grand Dispenser from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3 L. 


Die-cut pink paper, from the same pad, using a stitched rectangle die and gray cardstock using a Nested Scallop with Half Holes Die. Layer the pink onto the gray using the E-Z Runner Grand Dispenser.


Place larger 3D Foam Circles from the 3D Foam Circles White Mix, on the back of the gray panel as shown and pop it up on the center of the card.


Die-cut Hello from PrintWorks Specialty Paper (available on Amazon), in both black cardstock and silver glitter cardstock, then glue them together, slightly off center so the silver paper can be seen, using the Dual Tip Glue Pen.


Glue the Hello to the center of the frame using the Dual Tip Glue Pen. Randomly add a few self adhesive rhinestones to the card.




Materials Needed:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® E-Z Runner Grand Dispenser 3D Foam Circles White Mix
Home Hobby by 3L® Dual Tip Glue Pen Plus Rubbernecker Stamps- Dies, Decorative Paper PrintWorks Specialty Paper- Silver Glitter Paper, Black Cardstock


Click on the product below to go to the online shop

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: