Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, March 10, 2023

Thinking of You Quick Card


Have you ever needed a card but didn't have enough time to make one? Well, Stampendous has some beautiful new papers that you need in your collection, the line is called Quick Cards.
For my card I used the Hope Of Spring Quick Card Backgrounds and the Joy of Spring Backgrounds.

Hope of Spring Quick Card Backgrounds
To make my card, I cut out the bird with the sentiment and inked just the sentiment with green ink.  I then die-cut the bottom using a die from the Stampendous Frames and Borders Die Set.


This panel was then layered onto green cardstock.  Paper from the Joy of Spring pack was used in the background.  Leaves were die-cut from white cardstock using the Autumn Leaves Etched Dies, they were then sponged with green ink and glued underneath the bird panel.


Autumn Leaves Etched Dies



Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: