Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Floral Friendship Card

 



Use the Quilted Stitch Pierced Cover to die-cut a white cardstock panel.
Die-cut a frame from gold glitter paper using the Nested Rectangle Stitch Die Cut Set and glue it to the center of the white panel.



Next, stamp the sentiment from the Floral Embrace Set, in the center of the frame with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and emboss it with clear embossing powder.
Stamp two flowers, one with Posey Color Fuse Ink and sponge the edges with Scarlet Color Fuse Ink. Stamp the second flower with Lavender and sponge the edges with Magenta.
Stamp the leaves with Mist and Clover Color Fuse Inks.



Cut out the flowers and leaves, pop up the flowers one in the upper left corner and one in the lower right corner using 3D Foam Squares.
Glue the flowers down under the flowers.
Mount this to a purple top folding card.



Click on the product to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: