Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Springtime Card


Spring is one week away and I'm ready with this little bird singing under watercolored flowers.

The flowers were stamped on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, embossed with clear embossing powder and colored using watercolor pencils.
The bird was stamped on a seperate piece of watercolor paper, the same as the flowers, cut out and popped up on the card. The ground markings were stamped below the bird with brown ink.
The Stampendous Deckle Die Set was used to die-cut the layers and also the ovals that the sentiment was stamped on.


The stamped panel was popped up on a slightly larger blue using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, the blue panel had a strip of black and white decorative paper glued to the left side. This was mounted to a die-cut deckle edge white cardstock panel and mounted to a blue card.

You can see the full collection of Stampendous products on the Spellbinders website.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.



 

No comments: