Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Funny Floral Card

One thing that I love doing is making a pretty card and adding an unexpected sentiment. Rubbernecker Stamps has so many funny sentiments, I LOVE them!

Here's how my card was made-

Die-cut white cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" using the Quilted Stitch Cover.
Cut strips of decorative paper from the Modern Floral Paper Pad and glue them to the center of the panel.



Then cut that using the largest of the Nested Scallop w/ Half Holes die and glue it to a purple card.
Cover the two inner seams of the decorative paper strips with thin glitter Washi Tape and set aside.




Die-cut white cardstock twice with the Mixable Flower Stack Die and sponge one set with pink Color Fuse Ink and purple Color Fuse Inks on the second set. Glue the pieces together and add a yellow enamel dot in the center of both flowers.



Die-cut leaves using the Greenery #2 Die and glue three leaves to the left side of the card.




Pop-up the pink flower and glue down the purple below the pink flower as shown.




Stamp the sentiment from the Humor Phrases Set on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
Cut it into a tag shape and glue it diagonally below the flowers and add a purple and white baker's twine bow.





Click on the product to go to the Rubberstamps online shop.
They ship quick!
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: