Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Framed Birthday Cake Card


Happy March 1st!! I have this layered cake Birthday card on the Scrapbook Adhesive's Blog with a tutorial on how it was made and what adhesives are best for all of the different pieces.

Here is one of their products that is my absolute favorites, the 3D Foam Squares Micro. These make popping up thin or small pieces a breeze!!!


Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products used.

E-Z Runner Grand Dispenser
Crafty Foam Tape 108 ft
3D Foam Squares Micro White
3D Foam Circles White Mix
Dual Tip Glue Pen

Rubbernecker Stamps- Happy Birthday Stamp Set, Quilted Stitch Cover, Nested Rectangle with Square Holes Die
Spellbinders- Stitched Fringe Cake
PrintWorks Specialty Paper- Cardstock

Click on image to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: