Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, March 24, 2023

Small Miracles Hummingbird Card



Happy Friday! Today I have a card made with the really pretty Stampendous Hummingbird Day Stamp Set from Spellbinders. The set is filled with everything you need to make cute cards.



To make my card, I stamped the images on watercolor paepr and colored them with watercolor pencils.  The images were then cut out.

The white cardstock background was made using the Beveled Diamond 3D Embossing Folder also from Spellbinders. It was mounted to a pink card using the E-Z Runner Grand from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. The 3D Embossing Folder, gives wonderful dimension and doesn't cut your paper.

Once everything was placed on the card with the flowers and hummingbird popped up, green enamel dots were placed in the center of the diamond shapes of the embossed background.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.





 

No comments: