Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Happy Day Watercolor Card



Today I have a card made with products from the Stampendous / Spellbinders new release. I used the Hello Butterfly Clear Stamp Set.  



The flowers were stamped on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and watercolored with watercolor pencils.
Once dry it was die-cut using the oval die from the Stampendous Frames and Borders Die Set, then layered onto a larger black oval from the same set.


This was then popped up on a pink panel that was embossed with the Plaid Company Embossing Folder after one side of the folder was rubbed with white pigment ink and glued to a pink card.


The butterfly was also stamped on watercolor paper, colored with watercolor pencils, cut out and popped up on the top edge of the oval.
The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock with black ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: