Blog Hoppers will have an opportunity to comment through March 9th, 3 winners will be chosen March 10th so be sure to leave comments for the designers!
1. Apply Gelatos from the 50's Diner set randomly to watercolor paper, spritz with water and rub with your fingers (1st technique). Let dry.
2. Place stencil from the Wired Grillager set over your paper.
3. Rub Blood Orange and Squid Ink on your craft mat, pick it up with a sponge and rub over the stencil in select areas (2nd technique).
4. Rub Blueberry Gelato Double Scoop (3rd technique) directly on the mesh stamp from the Wired Grillager set, spritz with water and stamp on paper, spritz again and stamp a second time.
5. Stamp Artists Elements with Tuxedo Memento, let dry and apply Copper and Ice Blue Micro Glitter on the tips of the brushes using Zig 2 Way Glue.
6. Tear the bottom of the image and add Ice Blue, layer onto black, tear bottom and add Copper.
7. Mount to card.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another card using Stampendous and Faber-Castell and another chance to win!
See what the other designers have created today!
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog