Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Fun Fold Thank You Card


Today I have a fun fold thank you card make with pretty papers and stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps.
Here's how my card was made.

Cut a sheet of rust colored cardstock to 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half.
Fold the top of the card in half so that the flap can be pulled open from the left side.
Pick two patterns from the Snowy Wonders Paper Pad and glue one sheet to the inside of the card and half to the top of the folded side.



Stamp a white cardstock panel with Thanks in rust ink and the rest of the sentiment below Thanks in a dusty blue ink.
The pinecone was cut from the paper pad and glued to the bottom left corner of the panel.
Randomly add blue Stickles to the panel.


















 

No comments: