Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, November 26, 2023

A Winter Hello


Today I have an all-occasion winter card that can be for Christmas, birthday, thank you, or a card just to say hi.

To make my card, I used the Snowman Etched Dies from Spellbinders

The small snowman, scarf and hat band were die cut three times from white glitter cardstock from Printworks Specialty paper. The scarves and hat bands were sponged with different colors of Distress Inks.
Since this glitter paper is smooth, it can be stamped on and run through your printer. The faces were stamped using Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and the nose was colored using an orange alcohol marker, I used the ones from Spectrum Noir. 
The hats were die cut from black glitter paper.

SPELLBINDERS HUGE SALE

Spellbinders is having a huge sale going on now!
Hear are the links, you'll want to be sure to check it out the prices are amazing!!


Spellbinders Black Friday Sale- https://shrsl.com/4bnw6
Spellbinders Clearance- https://shrsl.com/4bnwb


Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


No comments: