Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Fun Fold Christmas Card


Today I have a fun fold Card using dies and decorative paper from Rubbernecker Stamps and all of the adhesives used are from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  To make my card, I cut a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" periwinkle cardstock diagonally. The cardstock was then scored to create the fold. Next a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of decorative paper paper was then cut diagonally (this will make two cards) and one piece was taped to the bottom fold using TAPE RUNNER.


Snow fakes were die-cut from white cardstock and glued to the top fold of the card using the DUAL TIP. The snowflakes that were hanging over the edge were cut off.


To make the frame, white cardstock was die-cut using a scalloped rectangle and and a stitched rectangle that's slightly smaller was cut from periwinkle cardstock and attached using RUNNER


The frame was centered and glued to the left top fold of the card, using the DUAL TIP.  Believe was die-cut from the same carstock colors, glued together using the DUAL TIP. Hearts were placed aroud the sentiment using the HEARTS RUNNER and crystal micro fine glitter was sprinkled on.



Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online store.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


1 comment:

Spinch said...

Your blog has become my virtual classroom, offering lessons that extend beyond the screen.