Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

You Can Do It! Encouragement Card


You can do it!! Today I have a cute encouragement card with the Flying to See You Stamp Set from Spellbinders.
The image is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and layered onto a cloud background that was made by sponging on pink, purple and blue shades of Distress Oxides.
The white frame was made using rectangle dies and the mouse body was glued to the center of the frame and the wings were pulled up to look like he's flying.







Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.





 

No comments: