Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Happy Birthday Wishes


Happy Birthday Wishes was made using the Party Streamers House-Mouse Designs Stamp from Spellbinders.

The image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and the sentiment was die-cut from white cardstock using the Popular Sentiments Etched Dies
The die-cut words were ink blended with blue and green inks and layered onto the word shadows that were die-cut from black cardstock. The words were then popped up on the card using 3D Foam Strips from Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L.

***SALE ALERT***
Spellbinders is having a CLEARANCE SALE with up to 80% off!! This is a great time to stock up and get gifts for others or yourself. Head on over before it's gone, here's the link for my US FRIENDS
Or for my UK FRIENDS

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.




 

No comments: