Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Magic of Christmas


 I'm playing along with Color Hues Color Challenge #76, the colors are red and metallic gold, but you can also use neutrals.

I made a Christmas card using dies and stamps from Spellbinders
I used the Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia Etched Die Set (it's on sale for $10.99 off!) and die cut red cardstock. A couple of layers were sponged with red ink to get some color variation. 
The leaves were die cut from gold foil cardstock.
To make the background, a white cardstock panel was embossed using the Autumn Serenade 3D Embossing Folder and it was glued to a top folding red card.
The Sentiment was made using the Snowflake Wishes Clear Stamp & Die Set ( sale $6.75 off ), "believe" was die cut from gold foil cardstock and black cardstock. The gold was layered on top of the black, slightly askew.
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.





4 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

What a beautiful and elegant Christmas card! I love the gorgeous texture and the gold accents are exquisite additions to the pretty poinsettias. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Love the pretty Poinsettia and the EF combination. Makes for an elegant Christmas card. The gold corner frames it in so lovely. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

Hannelie said...

Hi Jamie!
Wow, such a beautiful card! The small attention to detail like the sentiment and decorated corners just makes this design extra special !
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues ♥

JulieP said...

This is stunning!!! I love that you made the leaves gold. (note to self *wink*) Thanks so much for playing with my colors at Color Hues!