Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Quick and Easy Friendship Shaker Card


Making shaker cards is always fun but sometimes it's hard to make a round shaker and getting the foam adhesive to go in a circle. Well Scrapbook Adhesives has made it easy with 3D Foam Circle Frames!

To make this card decorative paper from a 12 x 12 paper pad was used. As a card maker I find that I have sheets with large patterns left after I have used up all of the smaller patterned sheets, and this is a great way to use up those sheets. The pretty paper was die-cut using a mini slimline die.


Next two circle dies were placed on white glitter paper to cut the smaller circle, then the largest of the two, plus a bigger one were placed on purple cardstock to die-cut a circle frame. 


Take the largest of the dies used and diecut acetate.  Use the Dual Tip Glue Pen to glue the two circle frames on top of it as shown.


Find the right size of circle frame on a sheet of 3D Foam Circle Frames, remove it from the carrier and place it towards the top of the die-cut decorative paper. Do NOT remove the carrier exposing the sticky yet, first stamp the sentiment in the center of the circle using black ink. 


Place shaker bits in the center of the frame, remove the carrier and place the acetate on top and press all around the circle to insure adhesion.



Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.






 

No comments: