Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Summer Fun Card


Who's ready for some fun in the summer sun? I used papers stamps and dies from Rubbernecker Stamps to make my summer card, here's how it was made-

Cut a piece of decorative paper from the Off The Grid Paper Pad, to 4" x 5 1/4".
Using a paper cutter, a 1 1/2" slight was cut half way down the paper on the right side.
Each of the cut pieces were folded, you want the fold to go both, the top and bottom corners.
Place a 3D Foam Circle behind each fold, so that it will stay up a bit.
Glue this to a green card.


Stamp the sentiment on a white cardstock paper strip with Serene Color Fuse Ink and layer it onto green and yellow papers.


Place Foam Strips to the back of the sentiment panel, leaving a space where it will go over the folded center of the decorative paper.


Die-cut leaves using the Small Leaf Group Die from white cardstock, vellum and green cardstock.



Pop up the sentiment in the center of the card and glue the leave under the strip.
Stamp the duck from the Woodland Animals #1 Clear Set on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and cut it out using the matching die from the Woodland Animals #1 Dies and glue it to the right side of the card as shown.


Click on the product to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: