Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Happy Birthday Bear Card

Today I have this cute bear birthday card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog. 

Die-cut the bear, ballons, gifts cake, and banners from the Birthday Bear Simline Paper Pad.


Die-cut the polka-dot decorative paper from the same pad using a die. Glue this to a pink cardstock panel, using the Dual Tip Glue Pen. Also glue on square decorative paper panel in the center of the bottom row.


Place 3D Foam Circles White Mix, both big and small on the back of the bear and place one large 3D Foam Circle on the back of each balloon.


Place small foam circles behind the banner and pop it up on the top cardstock panel along with the bear and balloons. Glue the cake down using the Dual Tip Glue Pen in the left square and glue two of the presents down in the right square. Pop up the third present up on top of the other two.


Layer the panel onto a slightly larger light blue cardstock panel, then glue it to a white top folding card, using the Dual Tip Glue Pen. Stamp the sentiment at the bottom with blue ink. Place a heart from the E-Z Runner Hearts at the end of the sentiment and sprinkle with Grapefruit Ultra Fine Glitter.



Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

2 comments:

Barbara Nimmo said...

Great blog post! I absolutely loved the adorable bear-themed birthday card featured in your latest article!
https://promocodehq.com/

Ashlee Rolfson said...

I'm definitely going to check out your other blog posts and see what other delightful surprises you have in store for us. Happy crafting!
https://www.frugalishness.com/