Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Floral Friendship Card


Die-cut decorativ paper from the Delightful Dalhia 6x6 Paper Pad using the A2 Striped Cover Die.
(Tip- when removing the die-cut paper from your die-cutting machine, keep the the paper strips in the die and place glue on the back side. Then place the die centered on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 piece of cardstock and pop out the strips of paper so that they are glued to the panel. Now you can use this for another card at a later time.)


Take the die-cut decorative paper and glue it to a yellow card.


Die-cut vellum using the Nested Circle Scallop w/ Pierce die and tape it to the left side of the card.
Die-cut the Dahlias and leaves from the Delightful Dalhia Paper Pad and glue one flower down and pop the other up in the right bottom corner, then add the leaves.



Die-cut the Friend Script w/ Shadow Die using white cardstock for the shadow portion and black cardstock for the word.
Use Lilac Color Fuse Ink and sponge it on the white die-cut cardstock piece, then glue the black word on top of it. Pop it up on the right side of the card.




Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.


Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jamie, this is a real wow factor, your colours, dies and complete design are stunning xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much ♥️