Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Kitty Belated Birthday Card


For my kitty loving friends, how cute are these dies from the new Stampendous Hugs Collection!!!!  I used the Stampendous Kitty Hugs Etched Dies, Stampendous Kitty Hugs Faces and Sentiments Clear Stamp Set and Stampendous Fran's Frames Etched Dies to make this cute kitty card.
The cat was die-cut from gray cardstock, then the edges were sponged with gray ink as was the mouse.
Click on the links to go to the Spellbinders online shop to check out the collection.
 







 Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: