Welcome to the Stampendous-Dreamweaver Stencils April challenge of "Showers to Showers!" Our designers have so many choices with this theme, baby, wedding, rain...You'll definitely want to see what we come up with each week of April!
Here is how my card was made.
1. The background was made using the double glitter technique by rubbing the back of LX7026 Chevron Stencil with Coconut Soap then placing it on Double Sided Mounting Paper. Sprinkle with China Blue Micro Glitter, rub in with your finger, turn it upside down to shake the glitter off on scratch paper so you can pour it back into the jar. Remove the stencil while holding it upside down then sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter, shake off and mount to a green panel. Set aside. Here is a video to show how to do this technique, Double Glitter Technique.
2. Stamp Baby Blocks on white with Tuxedo Black Memento and color with pencils. Layer onto green and blue papers. Set aside.
3. Die cut letters with Dreamweaver Stencils DD005 Duo Alphabet Dies from green paper.
4. Tie May Arts blue ribbon around the top of the background paper and glue to a white card and add button.
5. Glue pieces to card as shown.
Our "A" Team wants to "shower" you with lots more ideas, so be sure to stop over and leave them a "shower" of comments!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)