Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, June 26, 2023

Silhouette Flowers Card



It's new release day at Spellbinders for Simon Hurley! I used the new Watercolor Flower Clear Stamp  and Die Set to make my card. 

1. I stamped the flowers with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder on decorative paper.
2. The paper was then glued towards the bottom of a top folding white card, then a gold strip of cardstock was glued below it.
3. The outline die was placed above the flowers and run through my die-cutting machine.
4.The flower die-cut portion was glued to the bottom of the inside of the card. Now to read the sentiment inside, you open the top half of the card.
5. The sentiment from the set was stamped and embossed on the same decorative paper, die-cut with a circle die and layered onto a larger gold circle and popped up on the left side of the card.




Spellbinders has a bunch of other new release stamps and dies, be sure to head to their site to check it out!


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!