Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Will Work For Stamps!




Today I have this bright, cheery and fun card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.  I love their adhesives especially when I have a lot of elements stuck down and popped up, with their adhesives I know nothing will fall off!

Here's how I made my card, first I stamped the images on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and watercolored them using Inktense Pencils.
Once the shirt is dry, it was stamped with the sentiment using Onyx Black VersaFine Ink.
To cut them out, the matching dies were used.



Die-cut white cardstock using a slimline die and use the E-Z Dots Permanent Runner to attach the flowers and leaves except for the daisies, as shown.



The smaller 3D Foam Circles were used from the Permanent White Mix to pop up the shirt in the center of the card and also pop up the daisies, one on each side of the shirt. You always want to use enough of the 3D Foam Circles so the edges of your images don't droop, that's why I don't just use one in the center of the flower.


Attach the decorated panel to a black and white buffalo plaid card using the E-Z Dots Permanent Runner.
Apply Sunflower Liquid Pearls to the center of the daisies.
Randomly add a few black and white epoxy dots to the card.


Apply Sunflower Liquid Pearls to the center of the daisies and randomly add a few black and white epoxy dots to the card.


 

Materials Needed Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Circles Whtie Mix

E-Z Dots Permanent Runner


Plus
Whimsy Stamps- Stamps
Queen & Company- Epoxy Dots
PrintWorks- White Cardstock

Have a crafty day 💜

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.



No comments: