Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Love Makes The World Go Round



Today I'm up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog with this Valentine's Day card with heart accents.

For Valentines Day I give out more cards than just to my husband, I also give one to my mom and kids.  I want everyone to know that I love them even though I tell them every time I talk to them.

To make my card, I used the Speckled Heart Stencil and Carnation Red Make Art Ink to add a heart to the center of a white cardstock panel.


I then stamped the sentiment on a strip of red cardstock with VersaMark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  This was then layered onto a strip of black cardstock with Double-Sided Tape Runner Strips Permanent 150ft and a 3D Foam Strips was placed on the back.


The sentiment was then placed on the bottom of the panel and a heart from the 

E-Z Runner® Hearts Refillable Dispenser was placed on the right end of the sentiment strip.  Crystal Micro Glitter was then sprinkled on top and the excess was shaken off.  "Love" from the Big Words Happy Set by Stampendous, was then stamped over the stenciled heart with black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.



Three more hearts from the E-Z Runner® Hearts Refillable Dispenser were placed on the card by using an exact knife to remove the hearts from the dispenser and placed on the panel.  Black glitter was then sprinkled on top of them.


Attach the panel to a red top folding card using the Double-Sided Tape Runner Strips Permanent 150ft.



Skill Level: Beginner

Creative Time: 35 minutes


Materials Needed:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Strips
E-Z Runner® Hearts Refillable Dispenser


Home Hobby by 3L® Double-Sided Tape Runner Strips Permanent 150ft


 

No comments: