Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Bloom With Grace


Hi my crafty friends, today I have a clean and simple card using the new, cute Lily of the Valley House-Mouse Designs stamp from Stampendous

To make my card, I stamped Mixed Media White Paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.  It was then layer onto a slightly larger blue panel. The sweet sentiment is from the new True Friends Perfectly Clear Set which was also stamped in black and the word "Bloom" was outlined with the same colored pencil as the flowers, it was then popped up on The white textured paper from a 12" x 12" paper pad and gives a touch of texture to the card. This was then glued to a blue card.

Did you know that you can share the projects you make with Stampendous stamps on their Stampendous Fan Facebook Page?  We'd love to see what you're making, you can add it here STAMPENDOUS FANS.

Have a creative day!!
Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

 

No comments: