Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Sunshine and Shade



Today my card is filled with mousey cuteness.  This Rainy Play House-Mouse Designs Stamp is from Stampendous and they have a LARGE variety of House-Mouse stamps.

Rainy Play was stamped on Mixed Media White Cardstock with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink.  The image was then colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.  Everything was stuck down and popped up using adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.This is an easy card, it just takes a bit of coloring.  

Did you know that you can share the projects you make with Stampendous products on their Stampendous Fan Facebook Page?  We'd love to see what you're making, you can add it here STAMPENDOUS FANS.

I hope you all have a creative day!

Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous






 

1 comment:

Linda Fillds said...

I ordered this stamp a couple days ago. I love the way you colored it :)