Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Friends Brighten Your Day


 I just love this big Pink Magnolia stamp from Stampendous, it's fun to color and I have so many plans for it too, I might even try pink! 

The image is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and layered onto patterned paper.
The sentiment is from the True Friends Perfectly Clear Set also from Stampendous, it was stamped with black ink and the word "brighten" was outlined with an orange pencil.
To finish it off sequins were randomly added to the card.  
Adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L were used to pop up and stick down the images and sequins.

Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

No comments: