Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, March 22, 2019

Happy Birthday- The Stamps of Life


Today's card was made using the March Card Kit from The Stamps of Life, which makes cards quick and easy to make with coordinating stamps, die-cuts, embellishments, and papers.
I started by gluing a couple of decorative papers to the bottom of a white panel.


It was then glued to a red card.

Then the pom poms and twine were glued on to the card so they would look like balloons.  The words were die-cut from yellow and red papers, layered and glued to the card.  Rhinestones were randomly applied to add just a little something to this card a festive look.


Be sure to keep stopping by to see the other three cards I'll be sharing from The Stamps of Life March Card Kit.  Have a crafty day!

Here's how the monthly Card Kits work

New Card Kit (retail value over $50) automatically sent each month, charged on the 15th and shipped the next business day.
$39.98 per month / $34.88 per month for current Stamp or Die Hard Club Members
FREE shipping in the USA on your club shipments
FREE stamp set from The Stamps of Life as a welcome gift!
Yearly $25 Gift Certificate on your anniversary
15% Off every purchase (excludes Big Shots and classes)
24 hour Early Access to LIMITED EDITION products
Minimum 3 month commitment
Card Kits include various supplies to create 12+ cards, including an exclusive stamp set, die set, paper pad, embellishments, storage folder, envelopes and more. Also includes an idea post card, a video on our site, and an idea gallery.

Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.




No comments: