Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, March 8, 2019

Add Color To Your Life


Hi there!  Today I'm going big and bold with the new Ranunculus stamp from Stampendous.  I used the direct to paper technique which made it easy and made it pop. If you want a quick view of my cards, head over to my Instagram.   Here's how my card was made;

1.  Stamp Ranunculus randomly several times on a watercolor panel with VersaMark ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
2.  Rub orange and pink inks directly over the embossed areas, then spritz with water and let dry.
3.  Layer onto a black panel and glue to an orange card.
4.  Stamp Friends Add Color on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with Clear   Embossing Powder.  Layer onto black and orange papers then glue to the right side of the card.

Supplies
Stampendous
W206 Ranunculus
F245 Friends Add Color
VM110 VersaMark Watermark Ink
STF082 Onyx Black VersFine Ink
EP100 White Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Watercolor Paper- Strathmore
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink- Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar, Raspberry


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.


2 comments:

Nunzia Carusio said...

Beautiful technique. Great card!

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you so much! ��